Digestive problems are very common. It may cause abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, abdominal cramping, nausea, vomiting and discomfort in the stomach.
There are definitely some health conditions that may develop such discomfort and the common reasons are Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gastritis, Gallstones, Stomach Ulcer, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and may be Crohn’s Disease.
Poor eating habits and few nerve disorders have been associated with the incidence of Common Digestive Disorders caused by malfunctioning of the esophagus.
Almost all the digestive disorders have the same signs and symptoms, and common digestive problems like constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain can be treated easily with some of the natural home remedies..
- One of the most potential herbs is German Chamomile, that can cure the general digestive disorder symptoms easily. German Chamomile having an excellent anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, that can reduce the pain and inflammation caused.
- Slippery Elm is also having anti-inflammatory properties. This herb can help to reduce stomach irritation and can heal the parts affected by ulcers.
- There is an extraordinary herb that can treat various types of ulcers, that is Meadowsweet. This herb also having anti-inflammatory properties and can help reducing the acid secretions in the stomach.
- For constipation and diarrhea problems, Black Walnut is the best natural remedy. The nut contains hulls that regularize the bowels.
- For Gastrointestinal disorders Peppermint, gives a great relief. This herbs can relieve pain and has calming properties. Peppermint can reduce inflammation, boating, cramping and discomfort.
Peppermint for Digestive Disorders
- Raspberry leaf is also a great remedy to treat different digestive ailments. The herb prevent constipation and diarrhea.
- Catnip is the best natural remedy to cure along with other digestive disorders. Catnip nourish the stomach and help to promote normal digestion.
- Increase the amount of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in your body by consuming a good amount of fresh fruits and vegetables, which eases the digestive process and reduces the risks of digestive problems.
- Aloe Vera is the best natural remedy to treat various digestive disorders. This plant has excellent properties to free the body from irritants, it help to maintaining a smooth digestive functions as well as help in maintaining a proper circulation of lymphatic fluids and blood.
Aloe vera for Digestive Disorders
- Ginger tea, chamomile tea, green tea and peppermint tea can be very helpful in alleviating digestive problems and their symptoms.
- Take adequate intake of fluids to avoid digestive disorder and water is the best. Make sure that you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water through the day.
Water for Digestive Disorders
- Use Coriander seed in cooking and you will prevent gas from forming.
- Having a combination of pomegranate juice and honey helps to cure dyspepsia.
- Dip two teaspoonfuls of Spiegel seeds in water for 6 hours, add equal amount of sugar and drink this with water at night. This is very effective home remedy for constipation.
- Drinking hot water with sour lime juice and half a teaspoon of salt is also an effective constipation treatment.
- Ripe papaya and cabbage juice are very beneficial in curing Common Digestive Disorders causing constipation.
- Agrimony, bay berry and meadowsweet herbs are excellent natural home remedies for Common Digestive Disorders.
As most of the natural herbs are free from any side effects, but if you are allergic to a certain herbs, consult your doctor before consuming it.
Latest posts by howliven (see all)
- Everything you need to know about lasik eye surgery - March 30, 2017
- 10 Easy And Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Acne - March 13, 2017
- Diabetes – Everything you should know before too late - February 23, 2017