Our blog is open for the guest contributors who are interested in sharing their stories, advice, and personal experience related to health industry with our readers.
We are encouraging health bloggers, health professionals and patients to share their expertise, interest on any health-related issue that can informationally help our site visitor and readers.
Our goal is to deliver high quality, informative articles and ensure maximum informational benefits to the readers and site visitors. We are looking for something new which is not already covered by our blog or described briefly anywhere in the web and also articles topics on the newly invented, updates in the health industry will be most welcome.
To maintain the quality, we have prepared an easy contributing guideline to follow before contacting us to contributing ideas or proposal.
You can choose any topics that cover health industry.
Articles should at least 1000+ long or more depending on your article subjects excluding your topics title and author bio. But we are not encouraging you to stuff unnecessary information to increase the article length.
- Must be written in English, no major grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and irrelevant to our blog theme
- Structure your articles using subheading and paragraph
- Please do not send poorly written, spun or copy articles to waste our time
- All external links will be no followed as of Google link policy. You can use authority referral links in the article body and author bio is for your promotion. Such as your blog/website links, social links.
- You must include at least two internal links (inBound Links) from our previously published articles that relevant to your contributed articles.
- Commercial, illegal, porn, affiliate links are not accepted.
- If you want Sponsored post or advertising on our website then email us with the subject headline “Sponsored post” or “Advertising.”
Please include photos in support of your articles but please do not use copyright protected images. And please send the images in separate attachment along with the source of images. For the copyright-free image, you can visit Creativecommons.org, Pixabay.com or you may find other sources to collect the copyright free images.
Photos must be at least 700 pixels wide by 400 pixels long.
Terms and condition:
You must agree not to republish the article anywhere once published on our website. And we also reserve the rights to edit or remove your articles from our website.
We do not offer any compensation for contributing on our website.